EPC’s in Leicestershire
Receive your FREE Quotation:
Please submit your details for a free
Low Carbon Energy Assessors (LCEA) Ltd provide Commercial Energy Performances Certificates (EPC) for properties throughout Leicester and the Midlands. We also provide EPC+ Services, Display Energy Certificates, Air Conditioning CIBSE TM44 Inspections, Lead ESOS Assessors, Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards (MEES) Services, M&E Quantity Surveying Services and Commercial Contract Management Services for Commercial properties throughout the whole of Leicestershire.
LCEA Ltd are have been involved with various projects throughout Leicester. We have also been involved with Offices, IT, Media, Construction Companies, Manufacturing, Factories, Warehouses, Distribution Centres, Aerospace, Defence, Engineering, ICT, Electronics, Financial Services, Retail, Media, University Buildings, Schools, Colleges, Doctors, Dentist practices, and Hospitals in Leicester.
More About LCEA Ltd
We are Chartered Quantity Surveyors with Building Engineering Services knowledge. Providing Mechanical & Electrical Quantity Surveying Services, Energy Efficiency Low Carbon CO2 and financial cost saving expertise.
We are accredited commercial energy assessors delivering the requirements set out within the Energy Performance of Buildings Directive and the Energy Efficiency Directive’s (EED’s) energy audit obligation for the following: –
- Accredited by the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE) – Project and Commercial Management working on the NEC3 & 4 Engineering & Construction Contracts.
- Air Conditioning Inspections CIBSE TM44
- Chartered Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) Quantity Surveyors MRICS
- Commercial Energy Performance Assessments (EPC)
- Display Energy Certificates for public buildings
- Dynamic Simulation Modelling Services (DSM) for Commercial Buildings Level 5 (Highest level)
- Energy Management – CIBSE TM54
- Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) Lead Assessors
- Part L Building Regulation SBEM and DSM compliance checks
- Member of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors MRICS
- We are Regulated by The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors Regulation Authority
Our Commercial Energy Assessors
We our experienced and accredited Commercial Energy Assessors with extensive Building Construction, Building Services, Energy Auditing and Cost Consultancy Services. With our background as Chartered Quantity Surveying practice, we have significant knowledge in Pre-Contract / Design stage, Post-Contract (Construction phase), Building Compliancy Handover, Whole Life Cycle Costing and Dynamic Simulation Modelling Services (DSM) Level 5 for Commercial buildings within Manchester.